I received Covenants and Combinations in the mail yesterday from Harper Camp , the game's designer.
I was very surprised at the weight of the package. Once out of the packaging I was greeted with the amazing game box you see above. The box is very heavy duty and the artwork is fantastic.
The game comes with a large board which is a map simulating what the promised land may have looked like. There are two decks of cards for territory and scripture (bonus). There are five six sided dice (three black and two red) and a rule booklet. Last but not least there are four sets of armies that are broken down into 4 different miniatures. the kicker here is that they are metal!!!
I was blown away by these, the quality is through the roof. I will let the pictures do the talking.
Overall the quality of the components is amazing, from the box to the miniatures. I am excited to get this one to the table and get it played. Stay tuned!
If this is enough to convince you to support this project, go to the campaign page HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment